The facial rejuvenation procedure, as a rule, is used by female representatives. This is due to the fact that it is more susceptible to the biological process of aging. It is this part of the body that plays a key role in women's lives. Their desire to always look young leads them to look for effective ways to counteract the natural changes in appearance. The most effective and reliable method at the moment is laser facial rejuvenation. Next, we will analyze in detail what is the principle of the technique and, at the same time, we will find out if there are any contraindications.
The working principle of laser rejuvenation
The radical method of getting rid of age spots and wrinkles is the effect of high temperatures on the skin of facial tissues. This is carried out by means of a special laser, which burns the upper layer of the epidermis with its rays. Thanks to this procedure, the aged cells give way to new and younger ones. Skin renewal also helps to get rid of many serious skin diseases: from acne on the face to demodicosis.
An important point is that the procedure should certainly be performed under the supervision of a professional doctor. Only an expert can determine the optimal level of temperature exposure for a specific skin type. Stimulation of regeneration processes in facial tissue cells must be performed in a delicate and gradual way. Despite the fact that the course of treatment is carried out at long intervals, its effect becomes noticeable almost immediately. After each visit to the beauty salon, it is necessary to use healing creams so that skin irritation does not occur. After completing the entire course, in the future it is possible only occasionally to resort to preventive procedures to consolidate the result.
Types of laser rejuvenation
Depending on the recommendations of the cosmetologist, various effects are used for rejuvenation:
- Fractional rejuvenation is the most delicate technique of all. It has a direct effect on the skin. Due to this method of eliminating deficiencies, the damage is minimal. All traces disappear after a few days. This is due to the fact that the heterogeneous development of facial tissue cells involves treating problem areas exclusively. In other areas, the skin may not need to use a spot laser. Anesthesia is not necessary. In addition, this method allows you to influence even thin tissues in the eye or neck area. Activating regenerative processes quickly helps to soothe these areas of the skin.
- Biorevitalization is characterized by the fact that it promotes the production of collagen protein. The latter is directly responsible for the elasticity of the connective tissues of the skin. The innovative technique also uses laser pulses to eliminate the skin's aging layer. And so that the young epidermis is clean and fresh, a nutritional composition is applied to selected areas of the face. Its beneficial microelements penetrate deeply, sometimes accelerating the rejuvenating effect. So, without surgery, a woman can get rid of age-related wrinkles in the shortest possible time.
- Non-ablative irradiation, unlike the short pulses of the previous method, involves the use of long laser beams. A similar technique is only used as a last resort, as the entire surface of the face is subject to treatment. That is, the client must have serious reasons for the physician to recommend the use of this technique. For example, skin damage from a chemical burn. In this case, drastic measures are needed to remove deep scars.
- Laser resurfacing is good because it can even be done at home. A gentle technique involves the use of a sapphire (erbium) laser, which acts on the facial tissues with extreme gentleness. With the help of appliances, you can eliminate small wrinkles, crow's feet and also correct the contour of the face.
- Photorejuvenation means the complex application of all the above methods. This procedure is recommended for those women whose age has exceeded 45 years. It is extremely important to consult an experienced cosmetologist.
Subject to competent appointment of the course and compliance with the measure, complications rarely arise. Side effects of laser rejuvenation include noticeable redness of the treated skin, the appearance of characteristic itchiness, and increased susceptibility of the skin to herpes infections. Such textural changes in the skin such as burns, scarring or hyperpigmentation are extremely rare. It is true that some skin types are extremely sensitive to laser exposure and therefore complications can be permanent.
Laser rejuvenation is a pretty serious human intervention in natural processes, so you need to be prepared for a number of consequences. To avoid great stress, the following categories of citizens should refrain from laser rejuvenation surgery:
- Pregnant or lactating women;
- Suffering from various blood disorders (eg thrombosis);
- Mentally unbalanced;
- Cancer patients;
- Suffer from diabetes;
- Subject to pressure drops;
- Suffering from disorders of the cardiovascular system;
- Minors and seniors;
- Allergy carriers.
According to unofficial data, laser rejuvenation causes some harm to the vast majority of patients. In addition to the already mentioned complications (whether swelling, itching or herpes), the procedure is accompanied by ultraviolet intolerance, migraine outbreaks. Some clients have difficulty with anesthesia. However, doctors are doing everything possible to start the regeneration processes and minimize the risk of damage to facial tissues. Special preparations are designed to disinfect the skin and provide all conditions for the appearance of a clean layer of the epidermis.
As expected, customer opinions of the laser cabinet were divided into two camps. If some can boast to their friends about their renewed skin, others insist on the fallacy of their decision. Let's look at some examples of comments:
- "Some time ago, wrinkles began to appear near the lips and corners of the eyes. A friend recommended laser facial rejuvenation. Some painful sensations after the procedure were fully justified by the excellent result. After re-lifting the facial tissues, the Wrinkles have started to fade. To consolidate the effect, I plan a third visit. Also, each subsequent procedure is a little easier.
- "At my age of 46, wrinkles are completely unnecessary. Their appearance bothered me so much that I decided on non-ablative skin rejuvenation. The effect was downright frightening at first: for the first few days the face was purple and the skin was peeling. But then the puffiness started to subside and the wrinkles became wrinkles. The complexion gradually became natural. Overall, I'm satisfied with the result. "
- "After reading rave reviews about rejuvenation on the forum, I decided to try it myself. But she quickly regretted her decision. This is some kind of terror! After this laser, all my eyes swelled up and the regenerating agent doesn't help at all with the redness. It just tightens the skin even more. Everything itches and itches. I'm terribly worried about the end result, but I'm already sure I'll never use these doctors' services again. It's not worth it. . . . "
- "All my friends have been to laser rejuvenation. I also decided to try the "sharp" sensations and signed up for laser resurfacing. There seems to be minimal impact on any skin type. It didn't hurt me, my skin practically didn't itch, But honestly, I don't see any results either. In my opinion, everything is as it was and remains. It's probably too early to complain about wrinkles at 28. But now I know what it is.
It can be concluded that laser facial rejuvenation is quite a difficult way to correct the appearance. This procedure should only be used as a last resort. It is better to use alternative skin treatments if they are milder.